Behind the Mask: My Autobiography
|Publisher||Penguin Random House|
|14 November 2019|
Behind the Mask: My Autobiography is an autobiography by Tyson Fury. It was published by Penguin Random House imprint Century on 14 November 2019. It details the story of how Fury defeated the long-reigning unified heavyweight world champion Wladimir Klitschko in 2015, his struggles with mental health following the win and his subsequent recovery process.
- Fury, Tyson. "Behind the Mask". www.penguin.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- by Nick Pitt, Review (2019-11-17). "Behind the Mask: My Autobiography by Tyson Fury review — why the boxer is a shy, quiet boy at heart". ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- "Tyson Fury: 'Racism made me feel an outsider and I lost myself in arrogant character'". 2019-11-13. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- Sansome, Jessica (2019-11-14). "Tyson Fury inundated with praise as he opens up on darkest moments". men. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- "Tyson Fury Behind The Mask autobiography best seller praised by Frank Warren, predicts unified title win". SecondsOut Boxing News. Retrieved 2019-11-18.