Flow is a recent entrant to the browser market. The first
beta was in December 2020. Ekioh is focusing on its use in embedded systems, including a beta version for the Raspberry Pi.
- "Flow Browser | The parallel, multithreaded HTML browser". Ekioh.
- "Tweet from Piers Wombwell, Flow developer".
- "The high performance HTML browser company". Ekioh.
- Hellstrom, Jeremy (30 December 2020). "Work In Progress; Check Out The Flow Browser Engine - PC Perspective". pcper.com.
- Khalili, Joel (27 February 2021). "This web browser you've never heard of is absolutely rapid, but don't get too excited". TechRadar.
- Newman, Jared (March 10, 2021). "For the first time in years, someone is building a web browser from scratch". Fast Company.