Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress
|Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress|
|Awarded for||Worst in film|
|Presented by||Golden Raspberry Award Foundation|
|Currently held by||Jeanna de Waal, |
Diana the Musical (2021)
Razzie Award for Worst Actress is an award presented at the annual Golden Raspberry Awards to the worst actress of the previous year. Male actors performing in drag are eligible, as it is intended as a humorous award.
The following is a list of recipients and nominees of that award, along with the films for which they were nominated.
To date, only one nomination has been rescinded. On March 31, 2022, the Golden Raspberry committee decided to rescind Shelly Duvall's nomination for her performance in The Shining, stating that it was recently brought to their attention that the performance was impacted by the cruel treatment she received from director Stanley Kubrick and that they didn't wish to punish victims.
Winners and nominees
|Kate Hudson||Music||Kazu "Zu" Gamble|
|Anne Hathaway||The Last Thing He Wanted||Elena McMahon|
|The Witches||Grand High Witch|
|Katie Holmes||Brahms: The Boy II||Liza|
|The Secret: Dare to Dream||Miranda Wells|
|Lauren Lapkus||The Wrong Missy||Missy|
|Anna-Maria Sieklucka||365 Days||Laura Biel|
|Jeanna de Waal||Diana: The Musical||Princess Diana|
|Amy Adams||The Woman in the Window||Dr. Anna Fox|
|Megan Fox||Midnight in the Switchgrass||Rebecca Lombardi|
|Taryn Manning||Karen||Karen Drexler|
Multiple wins and nominations
- Wilson, John (September 3, 2007). The Official Razzie Movie Guide: Enjoying the Best of Hollywood's Worst. Grand Central Publishing. ISBN 9780446510080 – via Google Books.
- Cohen, David. "Sarah Palin nominated for Razzie". POLITICO.
- Lindahl, Chris (31 March 2022). "Razzies Rescind Bruce Willis' Worst Performance Award After Aphasia Diagnosis". IndieWire. Retrieved 31 March 2022.
- Razzie Awards 2021 Winners: MUSIC, 365 DAYS WIN BIG AT 41ST GOLDEN RASPBERRY AWARDS < < Rotten Tomatoes
- "A CLIFF NOTES HISTORY of THE RAZZIE® AWARDS". Golden Raspberry Foundation. Archived from the original on 2016-05-03.