This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013)
PSGI for Perl.
All these packages are for
- Q-IO: Promise-based I/O, includes JSGI based HTTP server and client
- jsgi-node: Low level JSGI interface for Node.JS
These frameworks allow using
promises with Q:
The names are inspired by Sinatra.
- "CommonJS Web server to application interface Spec".
- "Q promise framework". Archived from the original on 2016-03-26. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- JSGI 0.3 specification
- JSGI 0.2 specification at the Wayback Machine (archived November 4, 2014)
- jack on GitHub