|Developer(s)||Xamarin / Microsoft|
3.13 / 6 April 2018
Apache License 2.0
mod_mono is a module for the Apache HTTP Server that allows for hosting of ASP.NET pages and other assemblies on multiple platforms by use of the Mono development platform.
A similar module called mod_aspdotnet by another group allows hosting of ASP.NET pages and other assemblies with the Microsoft .NET Framework but because of that dependency, will only function on Microsoft Windows platforms.
- ^ FreshPorts -- www/mod_mono: Apache module for serving ASP.NET applications
- ^ "Configure apache2 + mod_mono to run ASP.Net MVC5 application on Ubuntu 14.04". Medium. 21 September 2016.
- ^ "mod_mono(8) — libapache2-mod-mono — Debian unstable — Debian Manpages". manpages.debian.org.
- ^ "GitHub - mono/mod_mono: Apache module to host the XSP ASP.NET host" – via GitHub.
- Mod mono 3.0.x is out (2013)
- mod_mono website
- mod_mono for windows for Apache 2.2.3 and 2.0.63 website (Do not work for even minor version number changes, absolute version required. (As at 6 March 2010)).
- Alternative : mod_aspdotnet website
- BitRock MonoStack Open source stack that includes ready to run Apache, mod_mono. (Discontinued as at 6 March 2010.)