Swedish Green Party
12 May 2002 – 21 May 2011
Serving with Maria Wetterstrand
|Preceded by||Matz Hammarström|
|Succeeded by||Gustav Fridolin|
|Born||3 August 1958|
|Political party||Green Party|
Lars-Johan Peter Eriksson (born 3 August 1958) is a
Eriksson began his political career in
Between 2002 and 2011, Eriksson was one of the two spokespersons (leaders) of the Green Party in Sweden, working alongside Maria Wetterstrand. Under their leadership, the party notably abandoned a demand in its manifesto that calls for Sweden to leave the EU.
Member of the European Parliament, 2014–2016
Eriksson was a
Return to Sweden
Eriksson served as
- Peter Eriksson European Parliament.
- Sweden Steps Up Fight Against Epidemics with Strong Pledge to Global Fund Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, press release of October 3, 2019.
- Nyheter, S. V. T.; Zetterberg, Stina (17 December 2020). "Peter Eriksson lämnar regeringen | SVT Nyheter". SVT Nyheter.
- Board of Governors World Bank.
- "Le onorificenze della Repubblica Italiana".
- Peter Eriksson at the Riksdagwebsite
- Peter Eriksson, blog