|Date of birth||19 November 1965|
|Place of birth||Tarcău, Romania|
|Date of death||7 May 2022(aged 56)|
|Place of death||Iași, Romania|
|1985–1986||Minerul Vatra Dornei|
|1986–1988||→ Steaua Mizil (loan)|
|1993||→ Békéscsaba (loan)||5||(0)|
|1994||→ Dinamo București (loan)||2||(0)|
|1996||→ Rapid București (loan)||13||(0)|
|1998–1999||Progresul Șomcuța Mare|
|1999–2000||Olimpia Satu Mare||31||(4)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals|
In the 8th round of the 1994–95 Divizia A season Simion played on 13 October 1994 for Gloria Bistrița against Rapid București and on 15 October for Dinamo București against Universitatea Cluj, thus becoming the only Romanian that played for two teams in the same round.
On 28 February 1998, Mironaș was involved in a road accident while driving his car in Susenii Bârgăului, Bistrița-Năsăud County and hit two teenagers, one of them who was 15 years old died. He was driving without a license after a few days earlier he hit a pregnant woman on the crosswalk. Mironaș received a one-year suspended sentence.
- Doliu în fotbalul românesc. A murit Simion Mironaş, fostul jucător la Gloria Bistriţa, Dinamo şi Rapid (in Romanian)
- Simion Mironaș at WorldFootball.net
- Simion Mironaș at FootballDatabase.eu
- "S-a întâmplat în România! Mironaș, singurul fotbalist român care a jucat două meciuri în aceeași etapă" [It happened in Romania! Mironaș, the only Romanian footballer who played two matches in the same round] (in Romanian). Prosport.ro. 14 October 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Un mort, un grav ranit si scapi de puscarie!" [One dead, one seriously wounded and you don't go to jail!] (in Romanian). libertatea.ro. 26 February 2008. Retrieved 20 January 2020.
- "SPECIAL Lungul sir al oamenilor de fotbal care au fost implicati in accidente auto grave: Mutu, Lucestii sau Sabau, printre ei" [SPECIAL The long line of football people who were involved in serious car accidents: Mutu, the Lucescu's or Sabau, among them] (in Romanian). sport.ro. 12 September 2019. Retrieved 20 January 2020.
- "Şi ei au făcut-o lată în trafic!" [They also made it wide in traffic!] (in Romanian). libertatea.ro. 14 January 2012. Retrieved 28 January 2020.