|Governor of Stockholm County|
|Preceded by||Lennart Sandgren|
|Succeeded by||Mats Hellström|
|Leader of the Moderate Party|
25 October 1981 – 23 August 1986
|Preceded by||Gösta Bohman|
|Succeeded by||Carl Bildt|
|Minister of Communications (Transport)|
12 October 1979 – 5 May 1981
|Preceded by||Anitha Bondestam|
|Succeeded by||Claes Elmstedt|
|Mayor of Stockholm|
|Preceded by||John-Olof Persson|
|Succeeded by||John-Olof Persson|
|Born||4 October 1941|
|Political party||Moderate Party|
Ulf Adelsohn (born 4 October 1941) is a
Adelsohn studied law at
Adelsohn became the chairman of the
From 2001 to 2011 was he chairman of the board for
Adelsohn was born in
He is married to Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth, who was the Minister for Culture in the Reinfeldt cabinet, and has two children, Erik and Ebba. An avid supporter of Djurgårdens IF, he was at one point chairman of the club's ice hockey department.
- Ulf Adelsohn (M). "Ulf Adelsohn (M)". Riksdagen.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- Malin Eijde: Ulf Adelsohn är glad över att vara svensk Folkbladet.se, 4 October 2011
- Kungl. Vitterhets, historie och antikvitets akademiens ĺrsbok. 2009-04-06. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "Historia – 1970–1979". difhockey.se (in Swedish). Djurgårdens IF Hockey. Archived from the original on 27 December 2010. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- Media related to Ulf Adelsohn at Wikimedia Commons