|28 November 2022|
- WP:POST, RSS). The Wikipedia community newspaper that is written by volunteers and published monthly.
- WP:GO). Weekly news and updates about existing or new projects or initiatives of Wikipedians.
- Wikipedia:Press coverage What news media say about Wikipedia
- WP:ANEWS). Monthly newsletter containing topics of interest to Wikipedia administrators.
- Wikinews:Category:Wikipedia, archives of news about Wikipedia
- News aggregators: Google News · Techmeme
Other irregular newsletters exist. This list is limited to those which have updated at least once in the last year.
- Military history WikiProject's newsletter (monthly)
- The Wikipedia Library's newsletter
- Guild of Copy Editors
- WikiProject Yorkshire
- WikiProject Christianity
- WikiProject Tree of Life
Several Wikiproject-specific newsletters exist; however, most are inactive. As of April 2019[update], out of 128 WikiProject newsletters, 9 could be considered active.
- Global message delivery/Targets (21 items) -- List of a number of individual newsletters that provide global message delivery
- Tech News, news about software changes, published weekly
- This Month in Education, written by Wikimedia users; contains international reports regarding Education collaborations of the past month related to Wikimedia, Wikipedia and sister projects of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Wikimedia News. Cross-project news, primarily project milestones.
- Wikimedia goings-on. More cross-project news.
Other news sources
There are also places in Wikipedia and its sister projects that publish articles on current events and the latest world news using Wikimedia software.
- Planet Wikimedia, weblog aggregator, information about it at meta:Planet Wikimedia
- Wikipedia:WikipediaWeekly, irregular podcast of audio information regarding Wikipedia and our fellow projects
- Wikipedia in the media. Mentions of Wikipedia as a topic unto itself and as a reference resource
- m:Press clippings, daily updates of Wikimedia projects in the news.