This article relies largely or entirely on a single source.(October 2021)
Dobroflot or Dobrovolny Flot (Russian: Добровольный флот, Доброфлот, meaning "Voluntary Fleet") was a state-controlled ship transport association established in the Russian Empire in 1878 funded from voluntary contributions collected by subscription (hence the name). Also known as Russian Volunteer Fleet.
2. Senior Chief Mate
3. Junior Chief Mate
4. Senior Mate / Senior Engineer
5. Junior Mate / Junior Engineer
Dobroflot was founded in wake of the
Throughout its existence Dobroflot provided invaluable services for both the government and the economic development of Russia - particularly the Russian Far East, with Dobroflot established the first regular maritime link between Vladivostok and European Russia. Moreover, Dobroflot ships were requisitioned for naval services during both the Russo-Japanese War and World War I, thereby fulfilling the original raison d'etre of Dobroflot.
- Dobroflot at "Departmental Flags of the Russian Empire" page (in Russian)
- People's Voluntary Fleet, В. Дукельский, Московский журнал № 8 — 2006 г. (in Russian)
- Васильев, Кирилл Сергеевич (2016). "Добровольный флот" [Voluntary Fleet]. Петербургский коллекционер [Petersburg collector]. Vol. 4, no. 96. St. Petersburg. pp. 102–105.
- Transport companies established in 1878
- Defunct shipping companies of Russia
- Shipping companies of Russia
- Defunct transport companies of Russia
- Shipping companies of the Soviet Union
- 1878 establishments in the Russian Empire
- Transport companies disestablished in 1925
- 1925 disestablishments in the Soviet Union
- Russian company stubs