Rockin' with the Rhythm
|Rockin' with the Rhythm|
|Studio album by|
|Released||October 30, 1985|
|The Judds chronology|
|Singles from Rockin' with the Rhythm|
Rockin' with the Rhythm is the second studio album by American country music duo the Judds, released on October 30, 1985, by RCA Nashville. It features the singles "Have Mercy," "Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days)," "Rockin' with the Rhythm of the Rain" and "Cry Myself to Sleep"; all four singles reached #1 on Billboard's Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
The album has been certified Platinum by the RIAA for sales of 1 million copies. It was named the Top Country Album of 1986 by Billboard, and was nominated for Favorite Country Album at the 1987 American Music Awards.
|1.||"Have Mercy"||Paul Kennerley||3:23|
|2.||"Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days)"||Jamie O'Hara||4:15|
|3.||"Working in the Coal Mine"||Allen Toussaint||3:04|
|4.||"If I Were You"||Harlan Howard, Brent Maher, Sonny Throckmorton||2:51|
|5.||"Rockin' with the Rhythm of the Rain"||Maher, Don Schlitz||2:41|
|6.||"Tears for You"||Mickey Jupp||3:54|
|7.||"Cry Myself to Sleep"||Kennerley||3:44|
|8.||"River Roll On"||Wayland Holyfield, Maher||3:52|
|9.||"I Wish She Wouldn't Treat You That Way"||Walker Igleheart, Kevin Welch||3:00|
|10.||"Dream Chaser"||Jeffrey Bullock, Maher||3:44|
- The Judds
- Naomi Judd - vocals
- Wynonna Judd - vocals
- Additional Musicians
- Mark Casstevens - acoustic guitar
- Sonny Garrish - dobro, pedal steel guitar
- Bobby Ogdin - piano
- Don Potter - acoustic guitar, electric guitar
- David Schnaufer - dulcimer, jew's harp
- Gene Sisk - piano
- Jack Williams - bass guitar
- ^ AllMusic review
- ^ Mike Curb - Chart History
- ^ RIAA Gold and Platinum Search for albums by The Judds
- ^ Yearly Albums Charts - Best of 1986
- ^ Rock On The Net: 14th American Music Awards
- ^ "The Judds Chart History (Billboard 200)". Billboard. Retrieved June 1, 2021.
- ^ "The Judds Chart History (Top Country Albums)". Billboard. Retrieved June 1, 2021.
- ^ "Top Billboard 200 Albums – Year-End 1986". Billboard. Retrieved June 1, 2021.
- ^ "Top Country Albums – Year-End 1986". Billboard. Retrieved June 1, 2021.