Vladimir Vladimirovich Semago
27 April 1947
Vladimir Vladimirovich Semago (Russian: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Сема́го; born 27 April 1947, Moscow, other data Harbin, China) is a Russian politician and businessman. Deputy of the State Duma of the first (1993-1995), the second (1995-1999) and fourth convocations (2003-2007, was a member since 2006). In the State Duma of the first and second convocations entered into a faction of the Communist Party (in the second part of the State Duma — until September 1998), in the State Duma of the fourth convocation — the faction United Russia. In 2016 he unsuccessfully ran for Duma from the Yabloko party. The president of the Energoprom Company.
- Владимир Семаго на сайте «Эхо Москвы»
- "Федеральное Собрание Российской Федерации: Биографический справочник". Archived from the original on 2 March 2016. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "AMIK.RU — ПостКВН. Люди: Владимир Семаго". Archived from the original on 27 July 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- В Госдуме появились два новых депутата
- Владимир Семаго — биография