Biodiversity databases are information systems storing information on
GBIF whose databases don't currently warrant separate articles are fine for now. Taxonomic databasesare also fine for now (since they show species diversity), but probably should move to their own category eventually.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Entomological databases (7 P)
- Fisheries databases (13 P)
- Online botany databases (29 P)
Pages in category "Biodiversity databases"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Encyclopedia of Life
- European Cultivated Potato Database
- European Nature Information System
- Living Planet Database