Incisive Media is a B2B information and events business. It is based in London, United Kingdom.
Incisive Media is a
Within a few months of going private, Incisive Media completed the acquisitions of MSM International and UK publishing business
However, following the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the
In January 2016 Incisive sold the British magazine Legal Week to the US legal business publisher ALM.
In April 2022, Arc and The Channel Company acquired Incisive Media.
September 11 attacks
On September 11, 2001, Incisive Media―back then known as Risk Waters―was hosting a conference at
The group received five nominations for the June 2010 Association of Online Publishers awards, and was voted Digital Publisher of the Year. Also it received the same award in 2013, in 2016  and most recently in 2017. Incisive followed this up with a win for Pensions and Benefits UK at the 2017 UK Conference awards.
- ^ "Timothy Benn Publishing to merge with City Financial Communications".
- ^ "Incisive Media investors hope Apax bid will trigger auction". The Guardian. 22 September 2006.
- ^ a b "Incisive Media purchases US publisher ALM". The Guardian. 5 July 2007.
- Daily Telegraph. February 6, 2007.
- ^ "Incisive Media reaches agreement on refinancing of the Group Incisive press release" (Press release). 8 September 2009.
- ^ "US publisher ALM acquires Legal Week from Incisive Media – Press Gazette". www.pressgazette.co.uk.
- ^ "EagleTree Backed Companies, Arc and The Channel Company, Acquire Incisive Media". Incisive Media (Press release). 2022-04-06. Retrieved 2023-03-27.
- ^ Citizens of the World, on Time for a Meeting in Harm's Way Archived 2011-05-20 at the Wayback Machine(Positional parameters ignored), The New York Times, September 11, 2001
- ^ Field, Peter, Remembering September 11 The Day I'll Never Forget Archived 2008-04-10 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ "Nominations for AOP awards". The Guardian. 23 April 2010.
- ^ "2010 AOP Award Winners". ukaop.org.uk. Archived from the original on 2013-04-20.
- ^ "Incisive win AOP B2B silverware for a second consecutive year - Incisive Media". 29 June 2017.
- ^ "Pensions and Benefits UK takes centre stage at the 2017 Conference Awards - Incisive Media". 3 July 2017.