Isle Valen, Newfoundland and Labrador

Coordinates: 47°29′N 54°24′W / 47.483°N 54.400°W / 47.483; -54.400
Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Isle Valen or Valen Island, was established as Isle of Valen in 1856. It was a small place with 23 families. The Way Office was changed to

Post Office
in 1891. The name was changed to its present calling before 1968. It was depopulated on September 17, 1968.

See also

47°29′N 54°24′W / 47.483°N 54.400°W / 47.483; -54.400